Rabu, 16 Januari 2013

Best Moist Chocolate Cake

This cake is so easy to make with simple ingredients. Most of all it is so moist with melt in your mouth texture... yummy!


recipe modified from Love 2 Cook
[A]
1/2 cup Sugar (I reduced from 1 cup)
1/2 cup corn oil
*mix together

1 Egg
[B] 1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup Cocoa powder
* mix together

1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup Boiling water

1 cup Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
*whisk together  

Method
1. Preheat Oven 150C
2. Mix [A],add in egg mix,add in [B]mix, add in vanilla and boilling water
3. Finally add in flour mixture and mix
4. Pour into 8" round pan and bake for 35 min or until cook

Note 
*I bake at 160C for 30min. The top of my cake crack a little. So I will reduce my temp to 150C next time.
**The original method of mixing is much easier,where you just dump everything in a mixing bowl mix at medium high for 1 min, then add in boiling water in a steady stream and mix until combine

SOURCE: mybaking.blogspot.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan